You have set up ERMS on a CRM system using a HANA database. There you want to use ERMS Content Analysis to evaluate the content of inbound e-mails by help of TREX and use the results to automatically process E-Mails. Therefore you have set up a rule policy for context ERMS in the rule modeler in IC_MANAGER business role. In your rules, you either
- use conditions in your rules that involve categories or
- use actions "Auto Prepare" or "Auto Respond" to attach solutions to the E-Mail determined from the Top Scoring Category or detect the language of the inbound E-Mail to ensure that the response E-Mail is sent in the same language.
The rule containing the content analysis conditions or actions are unexpectedly evaluated to false.
When using transaction CRM_ERMS_LOGGING to get further insights, you see following errors:
"Exception in method constructor(CL_CRM_ERMS_XPATH_TAG) : Service CL_CRM_ERMS_ADD2FB_CA failed. TREX error:Error in TREX_DBS_INDEX_EXISTS/Remote communication failure with TREXDEFAULT_REG, function getSchemaName, /Failed to initialize connection to TREXDEFAULT_REG/SQL Statement failed;/[error code =] xpath address:/parts/contentanalysis/part/classification/aspect[@id='ERMS_DEFAULT_SCHEMA']/categories/category xpath value: Rule evaluates to FALSE"
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
on a HANA database
E-Mail Response Management System , KBA , CRM-IC-EMS-RUL , Rule Modeling , BC-TRX , TREX , CRM-IC-EMS-AUT , Automated Rule Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.