When you are:
- creating a task list for a change cycle
- running a Check Cycle Document from a change cycle document
- running a Check Configuration for a task list from the Admin Cockpit->Task list
you can see these errors for non-ABAP systems:
- No TMS system for technical system SID *where SID is for a non-ABAP system*
- Error retrieving information of system from landscape management(LMDB)
- ERROR: No TMS system has been assigned to the technical system <non-ABAP system> Message No.LMDB_APPLICATION032
When creating a Tasklist, the following error shows up:
No source systems defined in system landscape
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
Message No. LMDB_APPLICATION032 , KBA , extended system id in sap solution , SV-SMG-LDB , Landscape Management Database (LMDB) , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.