An HR user trying to report on his target population does not get results when using "Team View" for a manager within his or her target population.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Table Reports
Reproducing the Issue
- Proxy onto an HR user who has permission to report on a region.
- Select team view for one of the managers within that region.
- The result is an empty dashboard or Report Table report with no data
Team view is only available for managers not for HR users.
To allow HR users to use the team view please enable the option "Detail Report" for the User role via Manage Permission Role function.
- Go to Admin Center then Manage Permission Roles.
- Select the Permission Role.
- Click Permission.
- Go to User Permissions then Reports Permission
- Make sure the Detail Report option is selected
team view dashboard tile empty, detail report, target population, report permission , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , Problem