- Dashboard 2.0 picker text not visible
- How to change the Dashboard 2.0 picker text color
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Dashboard Page.
- Dashboard picker dropdown not showing the selected Dashboard clearly.
Reason for this is the similar text and background color.
- To change this text color, go to Admin center.
- Search for "Theme Manager" in Tool search bar
- Select the default theme selected for your instance.
- Go to Fine Tune -> Placemat
- Change the Page title color to something else ( like #FFFFFF for white or #000000 for black).
- Once you save the setting, go back and refresh the Dashboard 2.0 page to get the changes reflected.
This resolution is under review. There is an internal ticket With engineering as in some scenarios the change on the color on this specific field is not applied on the instance. We will continue updating the KBA on the information provided by our engineering.
Dashboard 2.0 text - Placemat - Fine Tune - Theme Manager , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , Problem