- Tomcat was configured to run on Port 80. After windows server reboot , users cannot access BI Launchpad / Infoview or CMC
- When accessed through a loadbalancer url, users get 503 error. The service is unavailable.
- On the Tomcat server where web apps are deployed, when tested locally, you get Error HTTP Error 404. Page not found.
- Even Tomcat landing page (root) fails with same 404 error.
- Server was rebooted twice but issue persists.
- Tomcat cache (work folder) was cleared and Tomcat restarted but issue persists.
- IIS and World wide web publishing services were already stopped and disabled.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise 3.x and 4.x
- Windows 2012 R12, CMS SQL Server 2012 (Non-Clustered)
- Apache Tomcat
SAPBI 4.x 3.x BI4 Tomcat IIS Microsoft-HTTPAPI/2.0 HTTP 404 Error , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.