- SAP Contact Center is unable to process emails (IMAP/SMTP)
- Setup SMS integration for Whatsapp
- Administrator is not able to create or change the password for an e-mail account or e-mail queue in the System Configurator
- The following error appear in the System Configurator (SC) log:
- ERR> No certificate defined for password encryption
- com.sap.bcm.bcmapi.ServerActionException: No certificate defined for password encryption
- The following error is visible in the CEM logs:
- ERR> CryptDecryptMessage failed, GLE=-2146881269 (0x8009310B).
- ERR> [EXC] : IMAP.start_session : Failed to decrypt account password: 'Account': 'AccountName/AccountName', 'Server': 'XXX.XX.XX.XXX', 'QueueGUID': '58BF966E-39EC-4686-8B18-ADD3D6B5B770'. Where the XXX is the IP address of the e-mail server and the GUID is the ID for the Queue or Agent Account in question
SAP Contact Center 7.0 SP 10
Business Communication Management, CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, Support Pack, SMTP, IMAP, certificate, decrypt account, CryptDecryptMessage, Failed, e-mail, e-mail, certificate External Password Encryption, SMS, Whatsapp , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.