Referral % stays at 0% despite candidate applying/progressing in the pipeline
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Careers
- Click on Referral Tracking to see candidates the current user has referred and their progress to date.
The referral % is measured against the applicant status. As the candidate progresses in the status pipeline the % accordingly increases.
- The % will show as 0% is if the candidate is in forwarded status or in disposition statuses.
- If the candidate has progressed and the referral % is still 0%, check if the checkbox 'Visible to Referrer' is available and checked in Edit Applicant Status Configuration:
3. If this is not available, next check is the referrer part of a group that has been granted visibility. If they are not, it will remain at 0%
4. The referrer's group will have to be granted visibility to each stage of the pipeline to see an accurate % of their referred candidate's application.
Overall; Referral; Progress; %; 0%; Percent; Percentage; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem