You want to know how to use the Activate Tax Trace functionality in SAP Business ByDesign.
You are looking at Tax Trace Details in the Purchase Order or supplier invoice or other documents, however system shows the error message upon selecting Display button.
Error - Application log information for this run is not available.
SAP Business ByDesign
The below steps apply to all sales documents, we are using a sales order as an example:
- Go to the work center view Sales Orders.
- Search for the relevant sales order.
- Click Edit and View All.
- Navigate to the Pricing and Invoicing tab.
- Click Update Pricing and select Activate Tax Trace.
- Click Save.
Now you have activated the tax trace for this sales order.
- Navigate to the Items tab and select the Taxes subtab.
- Click Display at Tax Trace Details.
- The Application Log opens.
- Navigate to the Results tab.
The below steps apply to all purchase documents(like supplier invoice), we are using a Purchase order as an example:
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Go to the Purchase Orders view
- Select the relevant Purchase Order
- Navigate to Items tab and sub tab Taxes
- Go to the Actions button and Select Activate Tax Trace
- Select Save or Send Update
- Navigate to Items tab and move to sub tab Taxes
- Click on Display link under Tax Trace Details
- The log of tax trace will then be visible
If the Tax Trace Details-option does not appear after saving, close the document and open it again.
Activate Tax, Tax Trace,Application log information for this run is not available,Tax Trace Details, Activate Tax Trace , KBA , tax decision tree , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , How To