- Two sales orders have the same order number the first order is old for example 2003 and the second was created recently in 2017 with a Marketing campaign, how is it possible that the System creates a second order with an already existing order id?
- Table CRMD_ORDERADM_H contains duplicate OBJECT_ID
- An Opportunity and Activity have the same OBJECT_ID
- Two entries same number CRMD_ORDERADM_H
- Number range intervals overlapping
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP NetWeaver Release-independent
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP NetWeaver all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
- No interval rolling
- number range buffering
- No. of numbers in buffer
- SELECT SINGLE FOR UPDATE
- System standstill, locks on NRIV
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.