The following error message appears while trying to create a new BPC NW connection:
- "Connection to host failed: The address you entered cannot be found.."
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation for SAP NetWeaver
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to BusinessObjects Cloud.
- Create a new SAP BPC Connection:
- System Type: SAP BPC for NetWeaver Platform 10.x
- Host name: <BPC host>
- Port: <BPC port>
- Please follow this blog to verify the BPC NW host and port.
- Credentials: BPC user and password
The Hana Cloud Connector hasn't been configured correctly.
Use the following configuration in Hana Cloud Connector, Access Control page:
- Mapping Virtual to an Internal System:
- Resources Accessible On:
- BPC 10 NW: Server and Port Parameters for Server URL Connection
- Help portal
- SAP Community network portal ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP Community WIKI
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Training videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training Events
- Past Event Recordings
- New user handbook
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC HCC, SCC, HCP, account , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , How To