- SAP Transportation Management (TM) with ERP Order Integration.
- An Order-Based Transportation Requirement (OTR) document holds Schedule Line information from a ERP Sales Order.
- The Schedule Line holds Dates of Original Order for the Sales Order, including the original Material Availability Date and original Pick-Up Date (From).
- A Delivery Proposal is sent from TM to ERP based on a Freight Unit (FU) or Freight Document, either a Freight Order (FO) or Freight Booking (FB).
- The Delivery created from the Proposal has a Material Availability Date different from the original order Material Availability Date.
- How does SAP TM determine the Material Availability Date for the Delivery Proposal?
SAP Transportation Management 9,x
FU, FO, /SCMTMS/TOR, TOR, TRQ, SO, DLV, /SCMTMS/TRQ ITEM TIMESTREAM_ID PIC_PAC_ACT_DUR, /SCMTMS/CL_DLVP_BO_HELPER MAP_DLVP_ITEM, sxi_monitor, sxmb_moni, OutboundDeliveryBuildCreateRequest_Out, Loading Date, Picking and Packing Actiity Duration, Product AvailabilityDateTime , KBA , TM-ERP-TR-DTR , Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.