- After changing basic start date of an order, requirement date is adjusted for a completed component
- Component requirement date is adjusted even though 'Final Issue' indicator is set
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
delivered, confirmed, completed, final issue, iw31, iw32, iw33, scheduling, RESBD-BDTER, CAUFVD-GSTRP, maintenance order, pm order, adjust dates, lead time, component, item, material component , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.