- At the New Employee step the New Hire is being assigned to the Hiring Manager and not Client Admin.
- In this context the organization has no PHV Step and the NES step is the first one when the activity is created.
- For security reasons this company want the employee, at the NES to be assigned to the admin user and not to the Hiring Manager.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Go to Onboarding - Settings - Manage Users and Import the XML with new Employee
- Go back to WQ and you see that the employee is assigned to Hiring Manager and not to Client Admin.
- Customer does not have filter defined in SuperAdmin stating that employee should be assigned to Client Admin.
- If customer had PHV status by default employees at NES status would be assigned to Client Admin as per 2302331
- In this case they have to define the key.
- If you have access to Super Admin please follow these steps below to fix. If you do not have access to Super Admin please open a ticket for one of our Cloud Product Support Engineers to resolve this issue for you.
- Go to Super Admin and find your account
- Select Processes
- Select New Employee Step
- Select Assign Option
- Set up the filter
2302331 How to Assign Onboarding Activity to Candidate in New Employee Step
Assign Option, NES Step, Assigned to Hiring Manager, Default assignee , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem