- Super Annuation panels (same panels) are displaying multiple times.
- The Super Annuation feature is enabled for processes, resulting in multiple panels.
- After turning on multiple processes and then enabling Super Annuation forms for those same processes, when checking in the NES step, the standard Super Annuation panels are displaying multiple times.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Using the example below, select 3 processes under Australian Compliance: Process 1, Process 2 and Process 3
- NewWizard1 was configured under step 2 for all above processes.
- As per above, all processes are using same Wizard.
- When enabling the Super Annuation for Process 1 and process 2 the system will add 2 sets of standard Super Annuation panels under wizard: NewWizard1
- Similarly, enabling of Super Annuation in all 3 processes will reflect 3 sets of standard panels.
Usage of same wizard in different processes
- Access to Super Admin is needed
- Create different wizard for all processes
- Login to Super admin and navigate to processes
- Select the required process and go to respective step (eg: step 3)
- Select the respective wizard here and save (wizard created in step 2)
Please refer to KB article 2269903 for creating and using a wizard.
Upon doing above, the Super Annuation forms will get added to respective wizards only.
Multiple Standard panel, Super Annuation, Australian Compliance, ONB, OBD, SF, Success Factors , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem