You entered the list price 0.00 in the migration template for a sales document such as a sales quote but the list price is not taken over in the created sales document but instead the followin error is displayed: Item XX: Mandatory List Price missing for the price calculation.
Reproducing the Issue
We will use the migration of sales quotes as an example:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the your implementation project and click on the Open Activity List button.
- Navigate to the extend Integrate and Extend tab and open activity Migration of Sales Quote
- Show All Files.
- Select the respective migration file.
You can see in the details under the Items - Data tab that the List Price 0 is maintained.
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Select the Sales Quotes view.
- Open sales quote XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the sales quote which was migrated via the prviously mentioned migration file).
- Navigate to the Items tab.
- You can see that the line XX item has no List Price (XX represents the line item number).
- The following error is displayed: Item XX: Mandatory List Price missing for the price calculation.
You expected that the list price 0,00 is displayed.
There is a restriction that a 0 amount in the list price cannot be migrated for sales documents such as e.g. sales quotes or contracts . The technical restriction is due to the fact that the system cannot distinguish between the following two cases:
- You have entered a 0 list price for the item.
- You have kept the list price field blank.
Due to this restriction it is not possible to migrate items with a 0 amount.
This is the current system behaviour.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To