The Cancellation Reason dropdown box is not available to be selected.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- While navigating in the LMS Admin side, click Learning
- Click Tools > Registration Assistant > Withdraw Users
- After inserting the Scheduled Offering ID, the Cancellation Reason dropdown is not available.
The Cancellation Reason is active under References > Learning > Cancellation Reason, however, this is inactive in the Scheduled Offering level.
- In the Learning Admin side, navigate to Learning > Scheduled Offerings
- Search for the desired Scheduled Offering and edit it
- Click "View All"
- Set "Yes" on "Enable Cancellation Reason" box
- Click "Save" button.
After applying this configuration, it is possible to see the Cancellation Reason dropdown box by following these steps:
- Learning > Tools > Registration Assistant
- Withdraw Users.
- After inserting the Scheduled Offering ID, the Cancellation Reason dropdown is available.
cancellation, reason, dropdown, registration, assistant, withdraw, user, scheduled, offering, admin , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Scheduled Offerings , Problem