- How to assign an OData service from Local Object ($TMP) to a Transport Request (TR)?
- An OData service is assigned to local package ($TMP). Assigning to a dev package and a Transport Request ends up with service unavailability in the target system. An error message like below might raise when the service is called:
- No service found for namespace /<namespace>/, name <XXXXXXXX>
- Why is the ICF node inactive after transporting a service?
- How to transport an OData service from one SAP Gateway system to another? What is the object list to transport?
SAP Gateway (SAP_GWFND)
local object, assign to package, transport request, not able to transport, TR, howto, why, icf, inactive, not active, node, odata, service , KBA , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.