- Fields configured in Multi panel are not displaying in PDF forms
- The keys configured for Multi-panel are set to Repeating fields; however are not displaying within a PDF form
- This Knowledge Base article will explain how to map Multipanel fields inside a PDF form
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Define multipanel and configured Keys.
- In Generated PDF form values are missing.
- A multipanel (eg: Two emergency info panels)
- Fields defined are emergencyname, emergencycontact, emergencyaddress
- Above 3 fields are set to repeating fields in data dictionary
- Candidate should enter above details in both the emergency info panels. Values captured will be under: emergencyname_1, emergencycontact_1, emergencyaddress_ and emergencyname_2, emergencycontact_2, emergencyaddress_2
- While Mapping with PDF forms, map above keys instead of emergencyname, emergencycontact, emergencyaddress (Note: these keys will be used while setting up integration between ONB and EC) with the corresponding fields in forms.
- After mapping, add these newly generated keys into the Data dictionary (original keys are emergencyname, emergencycontact, emergencyaddress from the panels; however newly generated keys need to be added separately).
- It is not neccessary to check these new keys for repeating fields.
Multipanel, Repeating fields, Emergency Info, PDF form missing data, SF, Success Factors, ONB, OBD , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Forms, PDF, E-Verify and Compliance Forms etc. , How To