- There is a goods receipt document posted with movement type 107, and the User would like to make a vendor payment before posting corresponding goods receipt of movement type 109. During the invoice entry via MIRO transaction, system does not automatically propose the invoice item quantity and invoice item amount.
- If the User enters the invoice item quantity and invoice item amount manually, system may block the invoice during the post.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
EKPO-WEORA, EKPO, WEORA, ME31L, ME32L, ME33L, 107, 109, blocking, tolerance, Acceptance At Origin, Goods receipt to valuated blocked stock, BAPI_SAG_CREATE, Origin Accept., Origin Accept , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , MM-PUR-GF-IR , Interface - Invoice receipt , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.