- Replication of an Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) table containing a "text" column into a Microsoft SQLServer table where that column is defined as "varchar(max)" fails in SAP Replication Server (SRS).
- The replication definition for the table containing the "text" column has been altered during its lifetime.
- No error message is raised in SRS, but the connection immediately shuts down.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) Heterogeneous Edition 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) Option for Microsoft SQL Server 15.7.1
ASE MSSQL, MSSSQL ECDA, DirectConnect, Direct Connect, ODBC, varchar(max), text, repdef , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.