In HANA system you are running the material requirement planning (transactions MD03, MD02, MD01, MDBT, program RMMRP000 or MPS transactions MD41, MD42, MD40, MDBS, program RMMPS000).
In the MRP list (transaction MD05):
- the sales order number is not displayed even if you are using individual requirement. (See SAP Note 549752 point 1 and 70408).
- Pegged requirement and reservation numbers are not displayed for dependent requirements and subcontracting requirements.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
PP-MRP-PE, LOG_PPH_MDPSX_READ, Dispoliste, Dispositionsliste, Kundenauftrag, Sekundärbedarf, MD05, MRP element data, Blank MRP element data, Empty MRP element data, MDEZ-EXTRA, EXTRA, Subcontracting requirement , KBA , PP-MRP-PE , Planning Evaluation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.