- Error saving report.
- Unable to save a report.
- Able to save some reports, but not others to the SAP BI Server.
- When attempting to save a large report to the SAP BI Server from Crystal Reports for Enterprise designer, it fails with the error:
"Error Saving Report
There was an unexpected error saving your report to server <Server Name>
Try again or contact your administrator if the problem persists."
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.3
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
CR4E, CRFE, CR for Enterprise, Saving error , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.