- On SAP systems running SAP ASE 160 on AIX platform, several work processes disconnect or are stalled, during runtime.
- This maybe seen during migration or SWPM Heterogenous System Copy to SAP ASE: dipgntab execution on DDNTF followed by disconnect errors on several user tables
- Errors seen in ST22, developer work processes traces or SUM/ logs:
Database error text: "SQL message: [ASE Error SQL30046:08S01][SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Connection to the server has been lost.Connection died while reading from socket. ERRNO returned 0. Check the server to determine the status of any open transactions.[ASE Error SQL30002:1ZZ00]
SQL error ('30046'/'[ASE Error SQL30046:08S01][SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Connection to the server has been lost. Connection died while reading from socket. ERRNO returned 11. Check the server to determine the status of any open transactions.')
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite on AIX
- SAP ASE DBClient 16.0 SP02 (and later versions) for AIX
SQL30046, disconnects, AIX, DBClient, CR824211, 824211, CR#824211, KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.