- Cannot change the cluster key.
- Getting the following error message in Central Configuration Manager: "Failed to retrieve cluster name from the database. Reason SAP BusinessObjects Bi Platform CMS: Unable to connect to the CMS system database "XXXX". Reason [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'DUMMYTRUSTEDUSER'.."
- Event Viewer log shows following: "Server Intelligence Agent: CMS XXXX.Central Management has failed and Server Intelligence Agent has not been able to connect to the cluster. Please verify CMS port and Database settings are correct."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SQL Server 2008,2012,2014
- Windows Server 2008/2012
cluster key error, DUMMYTRUSTEDUSER, cluster change 4.x, Failed to retrieve cluster name from the database , KBA , cluster key , dummytrusteduser , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-CCM , Central Configuration Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.