How are Families, Roles, Job Codes and Employees linked?
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile - Job Profile Builder
- A family can have multiple roles.
- One role can have multiple job codes.
- One job code can be associated with multiple employees.
- Roles are Family's child objects, what means that a Role can not exist without a Family.This also means that if a Role was incorrectly mapped to a Family, it will not be possible to move it to another Family.
You will have to delete the Role from the wrong Family and Re-create it inside the correct one.
You can check more information about the relashionship between Family, Role, Job Code and Employee in the SAP Guide.
relatioship, family, role, job, code, employee, JPB, job profile builder, SAP, SuccessFactors, SFSF, Employee Profile, LOD-SF-EP-JPB , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , How To