- When GR-Based IV is set at PO item reversal of Goods Receipt is possible, even after having posted an Invoice for Delivery Costs.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, cancellation, reversal, 102, LIV document, freight costs, goods receipt based invoice verification, WEBRE, GR-Bsd IV, OMBZ, MIRO, 122, XWSBR , KBA , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , MM-IM-GR-PO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement , MM-IM-GF-POVL , Purchase Order Valuation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.