- The SAP Analytics Cloud maximum file size limit is set to 100 MB for Excel (XLSX) files and 250 MB for CSV files.
- However, you want to upload a larger file to create a model.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.8
There are multiple ways you can get all your data to SAP Analytics Cloud:
Split the large file into smaller ones:
- Split your data source file in different files. Make sure none of them exceeds the current SAP Analytics Cloud limit.
- Create a new model selecting the first file of the lot.
- Save the model
- In the menu Browse > Models > select the saved model and open it.
- Go to Data Management
- In Draft Sources section, in the right side click the import icon and click File.
- Select the second file and upload.
- After uploading is finished, the file will come to the Draft Sources section. Click it.
- Do the data mapping and set Import Method as Append.
- Click Finish Mapping to complete.
- Repeat step 6-10 for the other files.
Load your large file into a database first
- Consult with your vendor how to create a database to upload your data saved in files.
- When you have your database ready, follow the SAP Analytics Product Guide to connect to your database.
- System Requirements and Technical Prerequisites
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem