- Below error shown in Manage Pending Hires when RCM to EC Integration is not configured:
- "RCM to EC integration is not configured correctly (missing transformation template). Please contact your system admin"
- In Enhanced Manage Pending Hires you got the following error message: com.successfactors.template.bean.ContentBean.getContent() of a null object loaded from local variable 'contentTemplateBean'
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Admin Center -> Manage Pending Hires
- Select Recruiting from the dropdown
- System throws the below error
This happens when you have RCM-ONB-EC integration in place and there is no RCM-EC integration configured. In this case, Onboarding option in the dropdown (pending Hires) works fine. Hence, when you have RCM enabled and when there is no RCM-EC integration configured, system throws an error.
This is not an issue and is expected with RCM-ONB-EC integration. However, you can use the below workaround to avoid such error in the Manage Pending Hires Recruiting dropdown.
Please upload a dummy RCM-EC transformation template. Attaching with the Sample template. Once this template is uploaded, you will not see the error in the Pending Hires. However, it may again show as 0 candidates or similar messages.
How to upload RCM-EC transformation template:
- Import/Export Candidate to employee integration template
If you are a Partner, please follow the steps above. For Customer, please engage an SAP Parter for the initial upload of Transformation template.
Manage Pending Hires, Missing Transformation Template, RCM to EC , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem