- Step name under a process is changed in Super admin but same is not reflecting in Onboarding dashboard
- Previous step name displayed even after changing the same in Super admin
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Changed the step name for a process in Super admin
2. checked in Onboarding but seeing old step name or not seeing updated step name
The default language of Onboarding is not the language of affected user who received the behavior.
For example, EN_US is the default locale and user's language is EN_GB. The changes done in the backend will only reflect to the default locale and for it to show in the language used by user, it needs to be localized.
For Live Customer(s)
This kind of change requires intervention of SAP Certified Partner or SAP Professional Services. Support does not configure nor edit custom localization.
For Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
The change requires Onboarding back end access (Super Admin). Please see below instruction on how to do the changes.
Note: In below scenario, the default locale enabled is English US (en_US).
- Step 1: Access customer account in Onboarding back end and go to Import and Export Settings
- Step 2: Download the LocalizationResources xml to edit the process step name for selected locale
- Step 3: Add below code snippet under GlobalResources to edit the process step name
- See below, screenshot for visual reference.
- Step 4: Upload the LocalizationResources file and review the change in the front-end
If you want to add multiple (i.e: UncompletedSection1, UncompletedSection2, UncompletedSection3) please make sure you add them in the same locale section, as example below:
<Value><![CDATA[Translation for section 1]]></Value>
<Value><![CDATA[Translation for section 2]]></Value>
<Value><![CDATA[Translation for section 3]]></Value>
Step name issue, change step name, locale issue, Step name in LocalizationResources file , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , Problem