- Learning admin has created a direct link to the LMS for learning users to use to direclty access various pages in the LMS
- When attempting to use the direct link, users are not brought to the expected page in the LMS
- SSO users are brought to a BizX log on page, incorrectly
- After login, users are logged to the wrong instance and redirect to BizX homepage
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin creates a direct link via System Administration > System Management Tools > Generate Direct Link
- Select the Direct Link Type from the dropdown menu
- Select the URL radio button for Link Output Format
- Click on Display Link button
- The URL provided should have been created with the BizX URL for the related BizX instance which the LMS is integrated with.
- Previously, some configuration steps involved manual steps such as encoding the URL and entering the SPID.
- Note: This is not required or applicable for integrated Learning instances.
- With integrated LMS instances, no manual steps are required.
- Once the URL has been generated in the Direct Link tool, it can be used in notifications, shortcuts, etc.
Note: End users might face issues if the SSO settings are incorrect in Provisioning. Please consult with your Integration Partner.
- On SSO settings, it's needed to setup the URL on field "Please enter the URL for Deeplink IDP Login redirect:" with the SSO provider URL and the company ID of the correct instance.
- If the wrong Company ID is used it will open another instance or fail (if ID does not exist).
- If SSO is not enabled it will redirect to the Learning Home Page.
- If SSO is enabled, but the user is not logged in, then they'll be redirected to the BizX login page.
- Irrespective, if SSO is enabled or not, once a user is logged in the the link will work.
SF success factors LMS biz x PLT platform single sign on redirect re-direct log on logon deeplink deep directlink kal kac , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , LOD-SF-PLT-SEL , SSO Errors & Logs , How To