How to suppress few errors that araise while document is created via ABSL scripting like given below
Error message:Item missing
but item gets created in later steps
SAP Business ByDesign
We recommend you to use the A2X approach,
- Go to Application user management work center
- Navigate to :Service explorer and search for "ManageSupplierInvoiceIn"
- Click on the documentation "Link" for more details
Steps required in PDI are given below:
1) Create an External Web Service Integration in PDI Add-On for SIV A2X create Service( refer to help document in ByD Studio on how to create the same ) . Please make sure the communication scenario with the communication arrangements are correctly created.
2) Write an ABSL script similar to below to trigger the Invoice creation with reference to a Purchase Order Item using SIV A2X.
import AP.SupplierInvoicing.Global ;
var request: Library::SIV.MaintainBundle.Request;
var header: Library::SIV.MaintainBundle.Request.SupplierInvoiceBundleMa intainRequest_sync.SupplierInvoice;
var item :Library::SIV.MaintainBundle.Request.SupplierInvoiceBundleMaint ainRequest_sync.SupplierInvoice.Item;
header.BuyerParty.PartyKey.PartyID.content = "MC10000";
header.BusinessTransactionDocumentTypeCode.content = "004" ;
//header.Date = "2016-10-26" ;
item.BusinessTransactionDocumentItemTypeCode = "002" ;
item.PurchaseOrderReference.BusinessTransactionDocumentReference.ID.cont ent = "50";
item.PurchaseOrderReference.BusinessTransactionDocumentReference.TypeCod e.content = "001";
item.PurchaseOrderReference.BusinessTransactionDocumentReference.ItemID = "1" ;
var response = Library::SIV.MaintainBundle(request, " ", "SIV_COMM");
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To