How to create a Supplemental To Do item for Homepage?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Supplemental To-Dos are useful for when you want to create a personalized task to everyone on your Company. You can see below some examples of cases where this would be useful:
- When you want to broadcast to users that a specific item is due on a specific date;
- When you want to market some new features/attractions inside your company;
- When you want to send some news to your employees.
To create a Supplemental To-Do, you can follow the below steps:
- Go to Admin Center;
- Click in Company Settings;
- Choose the Manage Home Page feature;
- Click on the tools icon (engine figure) at the To-Do section;
- Select Supplemental To-Do option;
- Select the Language, Category, To-Do item description and Due Date;
- Then, save. It will be available for all the users into the Take Action Tile at homepage.
Important note: currently there aren't a way to track the To-Do item's completion (via notification, for example).
Once the task is completed and marked as such, it will just disapear from the list.
Supplemental To-Do, To-Do, Homepage, To-Do list, To-Do item, To-Do task , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , How To