- Data Services batch job will an SAP table as the source will fail with an error message similar to the following in the error log:
- Cannot convert data <USD> into type <DECIMAL> in file <SapDB::srcDB_table_batch_stream>, row number <0>, column number <21>.
- Example error: " Cannot convert data <1> into type <INT>. Context: Column <>."
- The SAP job was canceled for host < >, job name < >, job count <10240100>, job log from SAP
<20190822, 102402, Job started
20190822, 102402, Step 001 started (program ABAP_PROGRAM_NAME, variant &0000000000048, user ID USER_NAME)
20190822, 102402, Data Services read error.Check Data Services error
20190822, 102402, Job canceled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE>.
into type <123>""> Read more...
- SAP Data Services 4.2
- Table from an SAP Applications Datastore as source
SAP Data Services 4.2
DS, BODS, RFC table reader , KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , SAP Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.