How to request for ONB Folder Creation in SFTP
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
The folder ONB is missing in SFTP
Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident. In addition, follow the template when creating an incident and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2421959 - Request for ONB Folder Creation in SFTP
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-SCR
- BizX Company ID
- [Insert affected instance]
- Affected SFTP Account
- [Insert screenshot where ONB folder is missing]
- [Insert SFTP Username]
- [Insert SFTP URL]
- Permission to Create Folder in SFTP
- Username for Support Access (Read the agreement below)
- May we have your approval for accessing your system environment to continue request? (Reply with your confirmation and username to access, refer to KBA listed below)
- With your approval, accessing your system environment you agree for the actions we will take below.
- Review the data of affected users and compare it to those users who are working as expected.
- Capture screenshots/record screen clips of the issue.
- Analyze your system configuration
- To know how to grant support access to SAP Cloud Product Support, please read the full article on 'How to Grant Support Access to SuccessFactors Support Staff' by clicking the reference KBA 2088892.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
Receiving an error where directory is not found when enabling integration features in Onboarding back end, see KBA 2276955
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, OBD, ONB, LOD-SF-OBD, SCR, LOD-SF-OBD-SCR,Secure File Transfer Protocol, SFTP, Inbound, Outbound, Integration, UserSync, Super Admin, Features, Customer New Hire Export, CustomNewHireExportFeature, Export
, KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , LOD-SF-PLT-FTPE , SFTP Login Errors , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions