You have canceled a Base Price List or List price and cannot revert to Released status.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Product and Service Portfolio and click on the Price View.
2. Select the Base Price List view under the Show drop-down and click on the Advanced option.
3. Remove the Valid From.
4. Remove the Valid To.
5. Set the Release Status to "Released Canceled" and click the Go button.
- Go to the Product Portfolio work center.
- Go to the List price view.
- Select a list price in status "Released Canceled"
Currently you cannot revert the status back to released
However,you can select the canceled price list and Click on the Copy button and select the Copy option,so that data maintained in the price list will be copied from the old price list and you will be able to edit and release it accordingly.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , LOD-CRM-PRC , C4C Pricing , How To