You have canceled a Base Price List and cannot revert to Released status.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Product and Service Portfolio and click on the Price View.
2. Select the Base Price List view under the Show drop-down and click on the Advanced option.
3. Remove the Valid From.
4. Remove the Valid To.
5. Set the Release Status to "Released Canceled" and click the Go button.
This is currently a system behavior.
1. You can select the line of the canceled price list;
2. Click on the Copy button and select the Copy option;
The data maintained in the price list will be copied from the old price list and you will be able to edit and release it accordingly.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , LOD-CRM-PRC , C4C Pricing , How To