The issue is with Follow Up Evaluation by Individual response report when we make changes to survey questions after the survey was assigned and responses were captured by the system.
I.e. If the data is already captured and now if we change the questions of the survey and try to run the report for the old completions then the report pull the new question details instead of old questions.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a Item and Follow Up Survey with only one question.
2. Assign the course to user and after completion course survey is assigned, so as user complete the survey.
3. Download the Followup Evaluation By Individual Response CSV report. It will show details correctly.
4. Now go to survey and edit to and change the question and options of the survey and publish the report.
5. Now again run the Followup Evaluation By Individual Response CSV report you will notice that question is updated to new question even tough user who completed with old question.
If a published questionnaire needs to be modified, the only supported edit is to add new questions at the end. If questions are added in the middle of a questionnaire or if answer choices in an existing question are changed then this can corrupt the survey data.
Follow-Up Evaluation By Individual Response Follow-Up Evaluation
, KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem