- Need to create a MOU to set a new company at E-Verify
- How to create a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for E-Verify
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
If your company needs to enroll in E-Verify with SuccessFactors as the employer agent, a new Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) should be created.
To request an MOU, please check the steps below:
- Fill out the worksheet attached to this Knowledge Base Article (KBA) with all required information. Both “E-Verify Account Set Up” and “Hiring Locations” sections should be completed.
- In order to submit the request, send the worksheet by e-mail to email@example.com.
- After creating the MOU, the SAP E-Verify Enrollment team will send the newly created MOU and request the customer to sign the document in order to activate the E-Verify account (MOU).
- To sign the MOU customers have two options:
- They can provide their wet signature and send a copy of the MOU signature page signed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the SAP E-Verify Enrollment team receives the signature page, they will submit it for DHS (Department of Homeland Security) revision. After DHS revision, customer will receive the activation status regarding the E-Verify account.
- MOUs can also be electronically signed as per instructions emailed to the MOU Signing Authority. The Signing Authority is the registered contact person indicated in the worksheet (primary contact). In this case, customer should notify the SAP E-Verify Enrollment team after the electronic signature so that they can confirm the MOU has been successfully activated and provide the E-Verify's mandatory posters and manuals.
Additionally, please consider the following:
- Request the creation of the MOU at least two weeks before company's Go-Live.
- Be sure to fill in and send the worksheet to the E-Verify team at the earliest to avoid any delay on the implementation process.
- Provide the complete hiring locations information (address, city, state, zip code).
- Provide one worksheet per EIN/FEIN.
Note: Beginning January 5th, 2018 new federal contractors and subcontractors with a FAR requirement must provide their Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS Number) during the E-Verify enrollment process.
everify, on boarding, e-verify, onboarding, MOU, Memorandum of Understanding, SuccessFactors, Employer Agent, DHS , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EVF , e-Verify , How To
|E-verify_Worksheet - V.5.xlsx|