- Error "SE301 - Service number entered (XXX) does not exist" is raised when processing an invoice for a Service Based IV Purchase Order.
- No service entry sheet has been created.
- It is possible to post the invoice through MIRO.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, SE301, SE 301, GF_PH_ACTIVE, LOG_MM_CI_3, Park and Hold, LMLSPF3E, CHECK_SERVICE, ML81N, LEBRE. , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-BAPI , BAPI , MM-IV-LIV , Logistics Invoice Verification , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.