To prevent changes of data in retro calulation sensitive portlets an earliest retro date can be set.This helps reduce data replication errors for changes too far in payroll past.This check applies to following portlets and UIs
- History Portlets for Personal Information (Personal Information & Addresses) and Employment Information (Job Information & Compensation Information)
- ESS/MSS Actions
- Change Job and Compensation Info
- Spot Bonus
- Terminate/Rehire (Add New Employee and Rehire Inactive Employee)
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Compensation Information
earliest retro date, The effective start date is earlier than the earliest retro date and it may cause errors during data replication to the payroll system. Please consider to adjust the effective start date to , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Compensation Information & One-Time Bonus , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.