You want to perform an electronic submission of the 1099 Misc Copy A to the IRS, however you cannot find it on the system.
SAP Business ByDesign
System currently supports the Tax Return Type 1099-MISC FormB which produces the form Copy B separately for each supplier. It also supports the Tax Return Type 1099-MISC File which produces a text file formatted for sending data to IRS.
To be able to use the Tax Return Type 1099-MISC File you need to perform following configuration:
1. Go to the Tax Management work center.
2. Go to the Tax Authorities > Tax Authorities view.
3. Search for the corresponding Tax Authority.
4. Click button Edit and then select Company Tax Arrangements tab.
5. Go to the Tax Return Arrangements Tab.
6. Add a row for the Tax Return Type 2 - Miscellaneous Income (1099 Misc) - File.
Once the above setup is finished, you should be able to select it during the Tax Return Run creation.
Note: The Tax Return Type 1099-MISC File is available only for Electronic Submission, the system does not support the Print Form.
You can refer to help document Withholding Tax Returns Quick Guide — US available on the Help Center for more details.
1099; MISC; FormB; File; Miscellaneous Income; Electronic Submission; Print Form Required; , KBA , 1099 , misc , formb , file , miscellaneous income , electronic submission , print form required , AP-DUE-WTD , Withholding Tax Declaration , How To