You are replicating Accounts (Business Partners) from ERP to C4C and the message fails in C4C with the error: `ID Mapping for external value ABC of ERP Customer Number missing`. (ABC represents the ID of the missing Partner Function).
Reproducing the Issue
Replicate an Account from ERP to C4C which has a partner function, which has not been replicated to C4C yet.
The error occurs in 2 cases:
- When replicating an existing Account and the Account references in the partner function node does not exist in C4C.
- During an initial load when the Account replicated and the partner functions both do not exist, even if you try to replicate the partner function first you will still have the same error because the partner function has a relationship with the main Account.
You can solve this issue by first sending all Customers to ERP without Partner Functions, to insure that all are initially created in C4C.
Then send all the Customers again, but this time with the Partner Functions.
To send the Customers without partner functions, you can use idoc filtering.
To do this:
- In ERP use transaction /nsale and navigate to Filter IDoc Segments.
- Here you add a filter for the segment E1KNVPM and your sender and receiver system.
- After you have finished loading all Business Partners you need to revert this change back to send the idocs with partner functions.
KBA , business partner relationship replicatio , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To