It is not possible to click on any Fiori tiles or UI5 applications when a Fiori or UI5 iview is used within Enterprise Portal
- The screen will either be blank or white, or will render but cannot interact with the application
- You may see the message below in the web browser developer tools F12 Console tab:
"Reached timeout of XXXXms waiting for a response from parent window - sap/ui/security/FrameOptions"
- The mouse blocked (unavailable) cursor is displayed, as shown below (the cursor may appear with slightly different formatting based on Operating System and/or Web Browser):
- The reason for this behaviour is due to the Clickjacking protection mechanism
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and higher releases
- Enterprise Portal
Enterprise Portal 7.30, EP 7.30, Enterprise Portal 7.31, EP 7.31, Enterprise Portal 7.40, EP 7.4, Enterprise Portal 7.50, EP 7.5, notallowed, not-allowed, blocked, blocking, z-index, lockDiv, clickjacking, x-frame-options, uics, whitelist, service, parentOrigin, white screen, cannot click, interact, disabled, flp, FES, front, end, server, web dynpro, abap, java, click, jacking, jack, Uncaught Error: Clickjacking protection prevented the Fiori Launchpad to load in a frame, blank, white screen, red, cross, stop, icon, prevent, preventing, block, cursor, mouse, pointer, arrow, blocking, interacting, interation, interactions, interactive, attempt, attempts, redcross, red-cross, availability, unavailable , KBA , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , BC-WD-JAV , Java , CA-UI2-INT-FE , Please use CA-FLP-FE-COR , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.