- Error 806 with a stack trace is reported after a database dump is loaded to a different server
Error: 806, Severity: 21, State: 1
Could not find virtual page for logical page 2231642357 in database 'MYDB'.
- Stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- The error is triggered by a SELECT statement on the target server.
- The error is transient and may not reoccur if the dump is reloaded or if loaded to another server.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
backup, backupserver, CR801598, CR#801598, 801598, diskmap, LOAD, 4343 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.