- "An error occurred in Connection Server service: For input string: "<number>-"" error appears when loading data from ERP infoset.
- Problem occurs when creating new model or when importing data into the model.
- The infoset contains a field with data type of "I: Integer number (4-byte integer with sign)" and also negative values defined in it.
- Issue is not reproducible with the data type of "P: Packed Number".
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016.24.3
- Import Data Connection
- SAP ERP 6.0 EHP 0
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an infoset and define a field with "I: Integer number (4-byte integer with sign)"
- Make sure this field contains negative values, for example "1-"
- Create a model in SAP BusinessObjects Cloud based on that ERP query
- Error appears while loading the data:
An error occurred in Connection Server service: For input string: "1-"
SAP ERP's version is not supported by the PAM for BusinessObjects Cloud.
Upgrade the ERP to the supported version or change the affected field's data type as "P: Packed Number".
- Help portal
- SAP Community network portal ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP Community WIKI
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Training videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training Events
- Past Event Recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem