- Lumira Desktop hangs while logging into BI Platform
- Lumira Server status is "Running with errors" in the Servers Page of Central Management Console
- It was not possible to establish an SAP BI platform user session. Check the user name and password.(HDB05401) while trying to logon to BI Platform from the clients where LS4BIP is not installed
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 (BI4.1)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 (BI4.2)
- SAP Lumira Desktop
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform (LS4BIP)
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Lumira Desktop.
- Create a new Lumira document or open an exsiting Lumira document.
- Save the document to BI Platform by menu File -> Save as -> BI Platform, input all the necessary logon information and press Logon button.
- After pressing Logon button, nothing happens. Cannot move to next screen, and no error message displayed.
- Install LS4BIP into BI Platform.
- After installation, check the status of CMC -> Servers -> Server List, Lumira Server (Adaptive Processing Server), status is "Running with Error".
- Double click to open Server Properties, "TeamServerPJSService did not start" is displayed.
The com.businessobjects.i18n.jar is missing from the path <INSTALL_DIR>\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\java\lib\bundles.
This may happen in some BI Platform system which is migrated from BI 4.0 system. com.businessobjects.i18n.jar file is installed by upgrading from BI 4.0 to BI 4.1 or BI4.2, but in some case it is not installed.
- Copy the com.businessobjects.i18n.jar file from <INSTALL_DIR>\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\SL SDK\eclipse\plugins to <INSTALL_DIR>\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\java\lib\bundles.
- Restart Lumira Server.
Team Server PJS Service, dots, dot, hung, hang, no response, stuck , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-LUM-SRV-ADM , Lumira Server BI Platform Admin, Auth, Security , Problem