The following Guided Answers decsion tree will assist you with configuration and troubleshooting of SAML SSO with HANA
Errors investigated in this decision tree are:
- Error 403 - Forbidden error
- Failed to create an instance of Job: Cannot cast class java.util.ArrayList to class java.lang.String
- Connection Failed: the test of the HANA SSO ticket used to log onto the HANA DB has failed.
- Connection Failed: The test of the HANA SSO ticket used to log onto the HANA DB has failed due to: : authentication failed. (FWM 02133)
- Authentication SAMLAuthenticator.cpp(00387): SAML Provide does not exist
- '<hana hostname>' is not valid of the atomic type "xs.anyURL'
- Error in libxmlsec
- Unable to verify XML Signature
- Cannot connect to host <>
- Connection Failed: You must be logged on as Administrator to test the SAML connection (FWM 02135)
- SAP HANA Platform 1.0
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.1 and 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Anlaysis, edition for Microsoft 4.1 and 4.2
HANA SAML SSO BI Platform Analysis for Office Single Sign On IDP AO decision tree troubleshooting tree flow chart, Guided Answer , KBA , HAN-DB-SEC , SAP HANA Security & User Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.