- When using EPMPATHLINK function in an EPM source report, EPMPATHLINK opens a destination report
- In the context of the destination report, the dimensions which are passed as parameters in EPMPATHLINK function will be grayed out and locked, and can never be unlocked again
- However, customer requires to unlock or change these dimension in the destination report
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) for NetWeaver 10.1
- EPM Add-in SP26 or higher
locked, gray, parameter, target report, flag , KBA , defect , features and functionality , EPM-XLS-FCT , EPM XLS Functions , EPM-BPC-NW-XLS , Report on EPM-XLS* , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.