- How to add a custom field in the User Data File (UDF)?
- How to avoid a field from appearing in the User Data File (UDF) when exporting it?
- How to change the fields that will be visible in User Data File (UDF)?
- How to change the orders the fields will appear in User Data file (UDF)?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
This can be achieved by changing the instance data model. It must be performed by your implementation partner.
For the case you don't have one, you can raise a support case under the component LOD-SF-PLT-PRV.
# For implementation partners and support engineers:
The fields will appear in the User Data File according with the same order they're in the data model's "User Directory Setting(Entire Ordered List)" section.
- Data model visualization:
- User Data File visualization:
"Username","First Name","Last Name".
To effective change it, go through the following steps:
- Go to the instance Provisioning page and download the data model;
- Open it and go to the "User Directory Setting (Entire Ordered List)" section;
- Perform the needed changes (add, remove or re-order fields) and save the file;
- In Provisioning, import the changed data model;
- The changes will now take effect in the data model.
- The turnover time for change request in support is 3-4 weeks;
- We strongly advise performing a backup of data model before doing the changes and importing it again.
2751107 - How to download the template for Employee Import?
Employee import, Employee export, changes on UDF, User Data File, add fields, remove fields. , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-PRV , Provisioning Changes , LOD-SF-PLT-UEX , Employee Export Issues , LOD-SF-PLT-UIM , Employee Import Issues , How To