- Query that is using SDI version 1.3.8 to connect to Mainframe DB2 using the adapter provided with SDI fails.
- The query returns results outside of Hana, through any query tool.
- Through SDI, a DB2 -495 sqlcode (predictive CPU governor) is returned.
- It looks like SDI is transforming the query.
- Original query uses ADD_DATE function.
- SAP Smart Hana Integration 1.x
- SDI Adapter 1.3.8
- DB2 Mainfraim Adapter
SAP HANA 1.0 smart data integration ; SAP HANA 1.0, platform edition
SDI, LOG_READER_ADAPTER_CAPABILITIES , KBA , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration (SDI) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.