Unable to post invoice with using MIRO/BAPI due to small decimal variance, the following error messages are showned.
- M8215 - Maintain tolerance limits for tolerance key & (CoCode &)
- M8534 - Balance not zero: & debits: & credits: &
- RW033 - Accounting Interface: Balance in Transaction Currency &1 (&2)
- RW022 - FI/CO interface: Balance in transaction currency
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
MIR7, MIR6, FTXP, decimal, rounding difference, DIF, BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE, BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE1, tolerance key, PP, BD, KW, Form small differences automatically, Price variance, round down, round up, round off, V/06, M/06, Calculate Tax indiactor , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , MM-IV-LIV-BAPI , BAPI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.